Friday, May 24, 2013

LOCAL BUSINESS PROMOTION: Ruben's Smoke Stack

UPDATE: Ruben has moved to 4 Bergen Street, Hackensack!

A nice tobacco shop is hard to come by, Ruben's Smoke Stack in Hackensack (326 Main Street) is a true gem!  Whether you are a cigar aficionado, a new smoker, or looking for a gift, Ruben's is going to have what you are after in their 450+ square foot humidor.


UPDATE: Ruben's has moved to 4 Bergen Street, Hackensack, NJ

I have been coming to Ruben's since I first started enjoying cigars five years ago.  Ruben has cultivated a warm and friendly environment where you can relax and enjoy your cigar with the company of a magazine, a friendly conversation with familiar faces, or enjoy a movie on his flat screen (he always has a good flick playing).  You can even sit outside on Main Street and take in some sun in the spring and summer.




Ruben's is a true boutique tobacco shop.  He always has a rare and hard to come by cigar whether it be the coveted Opus X by Arturo Fuente or a hard to find Estate Sun Grown by Ashton.  He also has small boutique cigar lines that you may have never heard of, but will certainly enjoy!  

You will never have to be stuck in a smoking rut at Ruben's.  After a few visits to Ruben's, when I first started to enjoy cigars, Ruben said "Steve, I notice that you are always smoking either a Fuente Sun Grown or a Don Carlos, I want you to try this today and let me know how you like it." Just tell Ruben a cigar or two that you have had, and enjoyed, and he will point you in the direction of something tasty.

Ruben has great relations with his vendors.  He hosts special events featuring promotions by different lines regularly.  He has hosted events with major lines such as La Aurora, Joya De Nicaragua, Drew Estate, Tatuaje, and he has even had the Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars present for an event in his Hackensack Shop.

Rocky Patel at The Stack
I give Ruben's Smoke Stack two thumbs way up high and I look forward to enjoying a nice smoke with you all at "The Stack."

Ruben's Smoke Stack 
4 Bergen Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(201) 498-0332
Facebook- watch out for upcoming events!

Ruben Abreu

20 comments:

  1. Sorry - can't relate to this, Steve. Smoking killed my dad. When cigar smoking in restaurants was still legal, I used to get "smoked out" at the restaurants where I played music. It got so bad that I would wake up coughing for a day or so afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he carry anything from Hackensack's own Walter Briggs? He was probably the best quarterback who ever played at HHS and is now in the cigar business. I'm sure he'll be around for the Super Bowl, maybe you can work out a little promotional get together at Ruben's.

    http://www.wbbrandcigars.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Causes of smoking One puff of cigarette smoke contains
    fifteen billion particles of in injurious matters.
    Nicotine is one of them.It preventsthe free flowof blood through the veins.


    benefits of stop smoking
    smoking health effects
    health effects of smoking
    benefits of quit smoking
    benefits quit smoking
    benefits to quit smoking

    ReplyDelete

  4. All businesses have been set up with the sole intention of making profit. No business is set up to make a loss. However, great care and diligence with determination are required to ensure that the business is set to succeed and not to fail. The business entrepreneur must be well versed in the offering of products and services. Usually a business set up starts off small and then plans to expand over time. There must be the proper local business marketing plans and strategies.

    bobcat colombia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at here....
    seo service in indore

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless, because it is quit pretty article. Beside this it is also a long lasting article. Thanks for giving me such type of useful information……smoking cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genuinely i am amazed with this publish.Thanks for sharing.

    Licensing Agent & Brand License

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your own wonderful publish.

    Lizenzen & Sportlizenzen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Bedrijfsopvolging & Inkopen in bedrijf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the post. People who are really concerned about the publicity of their business may take help from the free advertising online so as to make it more profitable and popular and reach the desired customers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    Développement marque sous licence (e) & Agence de merchandising

    ReplyDelete

  12. This post will be very useful to us.I like your blog and helpful to me.nice thoughts for your great work.
    Développement marque sous licence & Agence de merchandising

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Qu’est ce que le licensing?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site
    Développement marque sous licence &Agence de merchandising

    ReplyDelete


  15. I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the update. It is interesting to have it discussed widely so that we can gain more objective opinions.

    Qu’est ce que le licensing?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep these in my mind!
    Marchi in licenza &Diventare Licenziatario

    ReplyDelete