Yesterday was a milestone for the Hackensack Scoop... We had our highest number of unique visitors in a SINGLE DAY, 2,232!
Thank you to all the Scoopers for caring about Hackensack, the story tips, and all of the support!
The city is in trouble.Out of town thugs have driven a wedge through the Council, split the Council 3 against 2, and are taking over our city.
In just 6 months, the duo of Rottino and Ammirato have:
- given their friends part time jobs and health insurance (illegal, as it is in violation of city ordinance)
- have covered for and kept Ammirato who is presumably under investigation by the prosecutor's office on the city pad
- have exposed the city to a new round of civil rights violations suits after improperly suspending and terminating several city employees
- are intimidating and scaring our city workers by threatening to privatize our sanitation department
- have put the residents at risk by going to war with our Police Department
- The list goes on!
THE RESIDENTS ONLY TIME TO SPEAK OUT, or at least show support of those who will speak out, before they vote is on Monday night May 5, 2014 at 7:00 PM. The residents spoke and asked for a change in the 2013 election. Come out and demand that your city be kept out of the hands of these thugs! With a split council, all it takes is the persuasion of ONE!