Thursday, November 5, 2015

No Shave November

For the month of November I have put down my razor.  Symbolic of the hair that many cancer patients lose during treatment, I am going to let mine grow wild and free for the month of November.  I'll put my razor down, if you will help support great causes by visiting my fundraising page.  I have opted to do my fundraising efforts through the Matthew Hill Foundation which was started by 8 siblings who lost their father to colon cancer in November of 2007.  They use the funds raised through their Foundation to help support cancer patients, fund research, and promote screening and prevention through the funding of four amazing charities: the American Cancer Society, Prevent Cancer Foundation, Fight Colorectal Cancer, and the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.



Please click here to visit my fundraising page and learn more about No Shave November and the Matthew Hill Foundation. 

1 comment:

  1. The arrow is aswell a rolex replica advanced array of watches, altered shapes. Common pointer, pointer, arrow replica watches Breguet willow bar pointer, arrow arrow, brand shaped replica watches pointer, pointer, arrow and Louis spade.

    ReplyDelete